The D20 is the industry-leading platform for substation automation. Based on an open-ended distributed architecture, and using a series of intelligent modules, D20 gives you complete flexibility to build a reliable, powerful and versatile system capable of handling monitoring, control, automation and communications in the smallest distribution substation to the largest transmission station.
|Copyrights © 2010
Wescon Inc. All rights reserved.
+ FOR UTILITY
> Power Automation Products
> Metering Products
+ FOR COMMERCIAL & INDUSTRIAL
- Protocol conversion for information exchange between multiple masters, IEDs and RTUs
- Library of over 110 host and IED communication protocols
- A powerful automation tool with our fully integrated soft logic automation LogicLinx™ application I/O points and application parameters easily set in ConfigPro
- Seven to forty-two communication ports for interfacing to hosts, RTUs and IEDs
- Multiple databases for multiple master stations
- Data concentration from IEDs and satellite RTUs
- Numerous add-on SCADA and advanced automation functions
- Redundant processor and LAN configuration
- Capable of up to 15,000 I/O points