ACU Multicircuit Submeter
The ACU provides flexible multi-circuit monitoring for bus bars, feeders, switchgear, motors, generators and power distribution panels. Wire once to the ACU and see the same data at both local control panel displays and the control center(s).
The P2C™ Dual Core processor architecture makes it all possible.
|Copyrights © 2010
Wescon Inc. All rights reserved.
+ FOR UTILITY
> Power Automation Products
> Metering Products
+ FOR COMMERCIAL & INDUSTRIAL
- Key Features
- Techinical Specifications
- Economical metering for 3-phase feeders, switchgear and power distribution panels .
- Bi-directional power metering for co-generation monitoring
- Up to 30 AC inputs per module for convenient monitoring of motor control centers. Daisy chain ACUs for even more circuits.
- Multi-circuit design provides single connection point for easy wiring to field terminations
- Distributed display panels don't need field wiring connected directly to them allowing easier, more flexible placement in control panels / switch boards
- Integrated metering for display panel and SCADA interface so on-site staff and control center see the same data at the same time.
- Integrates easily into existing GE D20, D25 or D400 SCADA systems.
- Up to 30 direct AC inputs in flexible configurations
- 2 Optional DC inputs
- Support for 1, 2, 2.5 & 3 element metering
- Synchronized measurements to 100nS accuracy on all inputs with 1 PPS from GPS
- Automatic tracking and adjustment for fundamental frequency
- Revenue class metering: ±0.5% accuracy
- Frequency accuracy: ±0.01Hz accuracy
- Up to 31st Harmonic and THD calculations
- 64 samples per cycle
- Individual Display Panels for each circuit
- Pushbutton on Display Panel to advance display values through measurement groups
- Optional Web server support to view data via Internet Brower
- GPS time synchronization, NMEA 0183 Interface Standard compliant
- Communications options include D20 HDLC Link, RS-232/485 up to 115k baud, 10/100 Ethernet , DNP3.0, IEC 60870-5-101/104 and Modbus.